9.7.09

An Introduction Post

I'm Mary Ann, which is not my given name but a pseudonym that I go by as of like, right now.
Between the two of us running this blog, I am the girl. "Mr. Quin" just happens to be more of a woman.
As for music, I like a lot of different things. Indie Rock is my favorite though. I have a girl crush and it goes by the name of Regina Spektor. She is adorable and talented and I would totally cuddle with that, as opposed to hitting it which sounds too harsh, idk. I am currently a student but not quite of the college variety and when I do get to that point (in 3 years) I'll probably be majoring in Journalism with a minor in Psychology. I have two cats and no matter how annoying they get, I'll always love them. If you want to know more about what kind of music I'm into you can visit my last fm page at last.fm/user/recycledrevenge. Thanks for reading or whatever ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment